10.31.2009

What's Good for my Soul

Saturday morning, how I look forward to you. It is understood by all that Saturday mornings are when mama takes a couple of hours to treat her body and soul to yoga. I have discovered FREE! yoga classes every weekend at our local Lululemon store. By the weekend I am craving some solo time, so I do my best to make the most of the couple of hours of me time. My drive usually consists of a hot mug of coffee in hand, the windows down, and some good (loud) music, because I can without a toddler in the back seat :). This morning, I let myself get lost in the sounds of The Flaming Lips.

This morning my soul was also craving some girl time: the kind where you sit in a quaint French bakery and share Quiche Lorraine and Apricot Danishes, a few cups of coffee, and chat your heart out.

Meanwhile, Storey gets some good time with her Dad. When I came home today, Josh had put together a little slide show of what they had done together..
This refreshes my soul.

Storey's new favorite thing to do: seeing how tall she can stack a tower of books and toys

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, storey. impressive.